Sunday, February 27, 2011

One last thing... Justin Bieber

From YouTube hits to 3D films, Justin Bieber has certainly had a busy life. Now he meets Rich Pelley for one last One Last Thing

Hi, JB. You're 16 (1) and you've written your autobiography. When I was 16, I still lived at home with my mum and dad, I'd had zero top 10 albums (2), zero top 10 singles (3), and I'd only kissed three girls (4). What the hell was I doing wrong?

The internet didn't exist and you didn't have luscious locks like these. [Points to hair]. Ha! (5)

You presumably have hordes of teenage girls camping out on your doorstep every night. Er, doesn't this get a bit annoying when you want to pop to the 24-hour garage for a Twix and a packet of Frazzles?

I'm 16. So what do you think? I love it!

You're loaded but, at 16, what can you spend your cash on exactly? You're too young to drink, gamble, hire a category C1 heavy vehicle, or operate a cement mixer. Do you hoard it all in a giant piggy bank?

No. I spend it all on computers, videogames, iPads, shoes and hats.

You got a double-barrelled snog from Rihanna and Katy Perry at the 2010 MTV Music Awards. Wahey! Except ? are you even old enough to fancy girls yet (6)?

They're beautiful. It was awesome!

Apparently, you're the most Googled person in the world (7), and have more Twitter followers than @barackobama, @britneyspears and @dalailama (8). Is it okay to follow you about in real life, go through your bins, peer through the window as you sleep, etc?

Yes, it's okay I suppose. Just make sure I never find out ?

OK, JB! Which of the following Justin Bieber rumours all circulating the internet are true? You're dead?

False.

You've joined a religious cult?

False.

You've been offered $50,000 to pose naked in Playboy (9)?

I don't think anyone wants to see me in Playboy!

You're an alien?

That sounds about right.

Snoop Dogg, Kanye West and Usher are all fans. Does this mean you'll be going all hip-hop for your next album?

Kanye did a remix for me. Ludacris was on my record as was Usher. Aren't I there already?

Simon Cowell says you might make a good judge on American Idol. Are you tempted to join in, or are you worried Simon might sit on you?

Well, Simon's not part of American Idol any more but I think I could be the nice judge.

Presumably with all the touring, your schoolwork is suffering. What's the plan? Summer school?

No summer school. I have a tutor who travels with me and I get straight As.

Of course you do, you're Justin Bieber! You've been described as a 'pint-sized pop star' but in the UK you're not old enough to have a pint unless we take you out for a meal, too. What are you having?

Spaghetti for me, please.

People often wish they could go back in time and give their 16-year-old selves some advice. What would you tell the 16-year-old you?

Stay humble and be yourself.

Did you know there's an internet app that removes all traces of you on the web from internet searches (10)?

How funny is that?

Thanks, JB! What will your epitaph be? Will it be, "Biebopaloobop Alopbamboom?"

No. "Good Job!"

Justin Bieber's autobiography, First Step 2 Forever: My Story, is out now

1 He's 17 on tuesday ? happy birthday, JB!

2 JB's had two

3 JB's had one

4 All right, two

5 This was before that haircut!

6 Is he dating Selena Gomez?

7 Over 100m searches in 2010

8 Only @ladygaga has more

9 It was Justin's mum, allegedly

10 fffff.at/shaved-bieber


guardian.co.uk © Guardian News & Media Limited 2011 | Use of this content is subject to our Terms & Conditions | More Feeds


salman kahn and katrina kaif miley cyrus and liam hemsworth kim kardashian and reggie bush gary coleman alexander mcqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment