Sunday, January 30, 2011

Natalie Portman Wins SAG's Outstanding Actress Honors

Adding another trophy to her collection, Natalie Portman was a big winner at the 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.

The expecting actress dazzled at the Shrine Exposition Center as she took the stage upon being chosen for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for her work in "Black Swan".

Miss Portman edged out fellow nominees Annette Bening, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lawrence and Hilary Swank to claim the accolade.

Clearly elated, Natalie thanked numerous people during her acceptance speech, saying, "To all of the actresses in this category and the performances this year in general, I'm so humbled to be nominated. I've been working since I was 11 years old and SAG has taken care of me. They made sure that I wasn't working to long and made sure I got my education while I was working and I'm so grateful to have this union protecting me every day."

She also thanked her fiance, Benjamin Millepied, saying "I love you very much."

megan fox and brian austin green emily blunt and john krasinski bethenny frankel and josh hoppy justin bieber kesha

No comments:

Post a Comment