Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker Covers Vogue's August 2011 Issue

She's always a favorite when it comes to magazine picks as cover girl material, and Sarah Jessica Parker can add the August 2011 issue of Vogue to her impressive resume.

The Carrie Bradshaw beauty adorns the front page of the highly-regarded publication while having posed for a Mario Testino shot family spread including husband Matthew Broderick and children, James Wilkie, Marion and Tabitha.

As for the accompanying interview, highlights from SJP's chat with Vogue are as follows:

On her beloved "Sex and the City" character of Carrie Bradshaw: ?Bradshaw?s life is nothing - nothing - like mine. I loved playing her, and it changed my life in lots of wonderful ways, but I?m not a crazy shoe lady, I don?t think about fashion all day long, although I have a great respect for the industry. Every choice we?ve made has been different, but with Kate I really understood the attempt at a life.?

On being a fashionista to the fullest: ?I love the opportunity to wear something really special and go to a wonderful event at some great cultural institution. Not to sound too Pollyanna about it, but I really didn?t imagine when I was a little girl that I would be there to see it all myself.?

On her hard-working nature: ?It?s kind of all I?ve known. I?m a bitter-ender. It?s potentially my fatal flaw that I do not give up on something. I will not rest. I work and work and work until I can no longer and someone has to remove me from the premises.?

kim kardashian nicki minaj miley cyrus katy perry lil wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment