Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chris Evans Drops By ?Late Night with Jimmy Fallon?

He?s been busy promoting ?Captain America: The First Avenger,? and last night (July 12) Chris Evans was spotted at ?Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.?

The hunky actor looked handsome in a form-fitting button-up shirt, showing off his killer physique while Fallon showed an embarrassing picture from Chris? past.

During the course of the interview, Jimmy also posed a fun dare to Evans. He declared, ?I?d like to say that I beat Captain America at something, so I?d like to challenge you, if it?s alright, to a game of beer pong.?

Chris replied, ?Game on, my friend.? Jimmy asked, ?Have you ever played beer pong,? to which Evans chuckled, ?Are you kidding me? I?m from Boston!?

However, Chris? enthusiasm ended up being ill-founded- he lost to Jimmy 2-1 when all was said and done.

megan fox and brian austin green emily blunt and john krasinski bethenny frankel and josh hoppy justin bieber kesha

No comments:

Post a Comment